- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small text file stored on your device for different purposes, including to enable you to browse pages effectively, to remember your preferences and, as a general rule, to improve your experience on our Site. In general, a cookie contains the name of the website it comes from, the cookie’s expiration date and a value, usually a unique, randomly-generated number.
A cookie does not contain or collect any isolated information However, when it is read by a server via an Internet browser, it may provide information in order to enable a more user-friendly experience by saving, among other things, user preferences, to detect errors and/or to collect data for statistical purposes.
Therefore, cookies are used to identify you, remember various pieces of information in order to ensure a smoother experience when accessing the Website pages, assess your browsing activity on our Website (including mobile) more precisely, allow it to run properly or make it more effective, for instance by storing your language preferences.
- WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR SITE AND WHY?
Among the different types of cookies we may use on the Website, there are session cookies, persistent cookies and first-party cookies:
- Session cookies are used to activate certain features of the Website’s services, so as to better understand how you interact with it and track overall usage, as well as Internet traffic routing. As opposed to persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. As a general rule, they store an anonymous session ID on your computer, allowing you to browse a Website/an Application (for example) without having to connect to each page.
- Persistent cookies are used to store your connection data and settings for future visits on our Website. A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the Website that created it when you visit it again.
- First-party cookies are our own cookies which we use to improve user experience. They are linked to a user’s personal information. No third party can have access to the information we collect through our own cookies.
We use different kinds of cookies for different purposes:
These cookies are essential to browse our Website or absolutely necessary to supply a service specifically requested by a user. As these cookies are necessary for our WEBSITE to run properly, you cannot refuse them.
|PREFERENCE COOKIES (PERFORMANCE)||
These cookies collect information on your choices and preferences and make your browsing experience more pleasant and customized. In particular, these cookies allow to memorize the language chosen when you first visit our Website, so that it can be customized accordingly.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES (STATISTICS)
These cookies are used to collect information on your use of the Website in order to improve its content, making it more suited to your needs and more user-friendly. For instance, these cookies create statistics regarding the most visited Website pages, the type of browser, the Internet Access Provider (IAP), the landing/exit pages, the operating system, the date/time stamp and click stream, or help to identify difficulties which can occur during browsing.
THIRD PARTY / SHARE COOKIES(SOCIAL NETWORKS)
- HOW TO CONFIGURE COOKIES?
If you want to have the full use of our Website, it is necessary to install cookies. If you want to deactivate one of the installed cookies, you can still navigate the Website. Nonetheless, some features of our Website may be deactivated.
You can easily delete, deactivate or accept cookies on our Website at any moment by configuring your browser’s settings.
Every browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode. For more information on browser-specific procedures, please visit the following website: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
If you are using different computers, smartphones and/or tablets don’t forget to configure each device so that each of them matches your cookie preferences.
- WILL OUR WEBSITE STILL WORK WITHOUT COOKIES?
You will still be able to use our Website but some features may not work normally.
For instance, we have a cookie that stores items in your shopping cart. If you deactivate this cookie, the selected products will disappear from the cart at each new login.
- OTHER QUESTIONS?
- by e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
- by post at the following postal address:
DRIVE INNOVATION INSIGHTS
164 bd Haussmann